Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Wireless Portable Mini Bluetooth Speaker


I was wanting to get a new speaker that we could use outside, inside or just about anywhere and not have to use batteries. I wanted something that would hook up to our Bluetooth and be wireless, small and portable. Well, this Mini Speaker fits all the above. My husband can take it with him fishing, we can use it outdoors for parties or just when we are out there relaxing. I also use it to boost the sound from my laptop, tablet, and phone. We love it.

It is from Move&Groove (via Amazon) comes in a solid box, Black in color, small (2.36 x 2.36 x 1.73 in) but packs a lot of power. It will fit in your pocket or bag and it's perfect for your desk, table, etc. Just take your music on the go. When you open the box you will find the GrvMini Bluetooth Speaker, 1- USB to Mini-USB Cable, 1- Aux-in Cable and the User Manual. It is very easy to use and set up. Mine synced to my devices quickly and easily. Great sound and has a range of 33 feet. You can connect it to any Bluetooth-enabled device or you can connect it to your non-Bluetooth devices by using the AUX cable. You can even open it up to expand it in the middle.

DISCLAIMER: I received this item at a discount. My opinion expressed is provided at my own discretion and is a direct reflection of my personal experience.

Product link via Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PF4SNKK/

No comments:

Post a Comment