Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Art Naturals 6 pack Lip Balm Set



The Art Naturals 100% Natural Lip Balm Beeswax - 6 Pack Assorted Flavors are really awesome. My lips seem to always be dry and I constantly have Carmex or some other type of lip balm in my purse. I saw these and had to try them. I love that there is a variety and they work really well. They go on easily, make your lips feel instantly moisturized. My lips feel soft and my husband likes kissing me more and that is always a PLUS.

You get a 6 pack of the following Assorted Flavors- Island Coconut, Passion Pitaya, Mango Papaya, Hibiscus Blossom, Grapefruit Tropic and Eucalyptus Mint. I like them all but I guess my least favorite is the Eucalyptus Mint. Since there are 6 of them I can literally have them wherever I go in the house. I can keep one in my purse, in my office, my bedroom, bathroom, kitchen,living room. That way I no longer have to search for them they are just handy for me to use at any time. My lips now stay moisturized throughout the day and at bedtime.

I am really pleased with this product because I really do like them. I would recommend the Art Naturals 100% Natural Lip Balm Beeswax - 6 Pack Assorted Flavors to everyone needing a product like this one!


DISCLAIMER: I received this product at a discount. My opinion expressed is provided at my own discretion and is a direct reflection of my personal experience.  

Product link via Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HHAEKTC

No comments:

Post a Comment