Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Ozeri Maestro Electric Wine Opener with Thermometer







This is such a cool Wine Opener. I bought it as a gift for my Stepmom and she LOVES it. It is very nice, sturdy and elegant looking. It is well worth the price. It is a great gift idea and especially with the holidays just around the corner.

This comes inside a nice Black gift box and each item is secure inside a foam insert. You get the instruction manual, the Opener/Thermometer, a very nice Recharging base, Compact Foil Cutter, and charging cord. It is Rechargeable, Stainless Steel, Electric and has an Infrared Wine Thermometer and Digital LCD Screen. (VERY NICE!). It displays the temperature of the Wine Bottle and the Room. It is capable of opening up to 80 bottles on a single charge. It opens both Natural and Synthetic Corks.It has a very modern, sleek design that anyone would love to have at their Wine Bar or in the kitchen.


I would highly recommend this product and it makes a wonderful gift idea.

DISCLAIMER: I received this product for a discounted price. My opinion expressed is provided at my own discretion and is a direct reflection of my personal experience.  

Product link via Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Ozeri-Electric-Stainless-Steel-Infrared-Thermometer/dp/B002Y2GNLM

No comments:

Post a Comment