Wednesday, December 14, 2016

26 Pack Essential Oil Roller Bottles by PureScent

 


I got this 26 pack of Roller Bottles because I am always using my Essential Oils for everything. I like to give some to friends and family so this is the perfect way to give them some of my oils so they can sample them. I also have my favorite scents that I like to keep with me and these are the perfect travel size. Now, they are also perfect for perfumes. These are very durable and sturdy bottles and make a great gift idea. You can put in Essential Oils, Perfumes or any oil based cosmetics that can be rolled onto your skin.

You get a very securely 26 pack of Roller Bottles, and a FREE Plastic Pipette. The bottles are wrapped 4 together and they are very well packed (I included a picture of them before I unwrapped them). Each has a removable Black screw on cap, White roller ball and it is a bit difficult to get it out of the bottles. There is a tool you can buy to assist getting the roller ball out (TOOL NOT INCLUDED). Some of the roller balls also stick and don't roll really well but others work just fine. They hold 10ml and are 3.25" in size, refillable and made of Solid Glass.

There are a few things that I believe could be changed to make the product better. I think that having a metal roller ball instead of the hard plastic one and I think that adding labels so you can know what you put in each bottle. Also, a tool to assist with getting the roller balls out of the bottles. I know they would probably increase the price to include these items but I think it would make the product better. It's just my opinion as others have also stated the same facts. I do like them and would recommend this product.

DISCLAIMER: I received this product for a discounted price. My opinion expressed is provided at my own discretion and is a direct reflection of my personal experience.

Product link via Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L9PWOIU

No comments:

Post a Comment