Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Mr. Biscuits Burning Love Habanero Hot Sauce

 


I got this for my hubbi because he LOVES hot sauce and the hotter the better. I just can't get him to try Ghost Peppers.. HAHA.. Well, he LOVES this Habanero Sauce. He puts it on EVERYTHING! I used to get insulted when I would cook and he would douse it with Hot Sauce. I thought maybe my cooking was bad but he just loves hot sauce.

The name of this Hot Sauce is Burning Love! How fitting it that? It infuses Habanero and Garlic to give you some high heat with low vinegar. It has a 50,000 Scoville Unit Rating. It has a unique blend of the following 4 peppers- Habanero, Jalapeno, Fresno and Thai Chili. It was created by a locally renowned chef in Seattle- Casey Weber. and the peppers were raised by Alvarez Organic Farms. It is ALL NATURAL, Non-GMO, Organic Ingredients, Gluten Free and No Added Fillers.

This would be a great gift for that Hot Sauce lover in your life. I know my husband loves it and we will be buying more. It is highly recommended by my husband.

DISCLAIMER: I received this product for a discounted price. My opinion expressed is provided at my own discretion and is a direct reflection of my personal experience.  

Product link via Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZK01NGU

No comments:

Post a Comment