Friday, October 14, 2016

Nostralux Premium LED Vintage Dimmable Squirrel Cage Light Bulb



Review completed October 2, 2016

I am reviewing the Nostralux Premium LED Vintage Dimmable Squirrel Cage Light Bulb. I really do love this light bulb and the Amber Color it puts out in the room. It isn't too much of a glow but not soo dim that it is dark. It's the kind of glow that is perfect when you are watching TV or a movie. I love the design of the light as it is unique.

In the box, you get the Nostralux Premium LED Vintage Dimmable Squirrel Cage Light Bulb that has an Amber glow to it. It is only 6 watts and has a 360-degree beam angle, clear tinted glass led bulbs, clear tinted glass led bulbs, mercury-free, environmentally friendly & long-lasting, mercury-free, environmentally friendly & long-lasting. It would look great in a drop light in your room.

I am really pleased with this product because it has provided us with a Soft Amber Light & I would recommend the Nostralux Premium LED Vintage Dimmable Squirrel Cage Light Bulb to everyone needing a product like this one!

DISCLAIMER: I received this product at a discounted price. My opinion expressed is provided at my own discretion and is a direct reflection of my personal experience.

Direct link to product via Amazon:
Nostralux®-Premium-Vintage-Dimmable-Squirrel Cage Light Bulb

No comments:

Post a Comment