Friday, October 14, 2016

Original Wood Gem Push Pins from Hexie Co.


Original Review date September 30, 2016

I really do like this Unique set of Push Pins. We used them to hold up our Calendar, put up some of our grand daughter's artwork. They work great and look great. I have yet to paint them but I am going to do that soon.
In this set of Original Wood Gem Push Pins from Hexie Co. you get, 12 Geometric Xtra Large sized Push pins. They are really cute and hold pictures, calendars, drawings on our walls. The extra cool thing is that you can also paint them whatever color or colors you want to add that extra pop to them. They can be used on Drywall, Bulletin Boards, Cork Boards. I even used them on our walls that have Paneling. When you paint them you can let your imagination run wild and paint each side a different color or a solid color.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs. So make sure you keep them out of their reach.
I am really pleased with this product because they are unique and fun to use & I would recommend the Hexie Co Original Wood Gem Push Pins to everyone needing a product like this one!
DISCLAIMER: I received this item at a discounted price. My opinion expressed is provided at my own discretion and is a direct reflection of my personal experience.
Direct link to product on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment