Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Baby Nail File


 



I have been looking for gifts for my Neice because she just had a baby boy. He is the cutest thing ever and she needs EVERYTHING. So I saw this little Baby Nail File and just had to get it. His little nails grow so quick so this is the perfect item to go with the nail clippers she already received. She used it and loved it. I would recommend this product.

The Baby Nail File from Bona Fide Beauty is so cute, comes inside a protective case. The length is 3.5 in, made of Genuine Czech Glass, the handle is smooth to touch, glossy glass, easy to hold on to it. The Filing Surface is Double-Sided Etched filing surface, Fine to Medium Grit, use the file in both directions, rounded ends so nothing to scratch or poke your or your loved one. This file can be used on Babies, Infants, Toddlers & Young Kids.

DISCLAIMER: I purchased this item at a discounted price. My opinion expressed is provided at my own discretion and is a direct reflection of my personal experience.

Product link via Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CPBOMBE

No comments:

Post a Comment